To Create Quality System according to Pharmaceutical GMP regulations y means of SOPs, SMP, QMP, CMP plan, organize, and supervise the activities of auditing, in-process inspection in manufacturing and packaging, and quality assurance administration to ensure regulatory compliance and maintain proper documentation of quality system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Comprehend, maintain, and promote cGMP and SOP compliance as per SFDA regulated manufacturing environment, ensuring product integrity, safety, and compliance with standards.
2) Plan and supervise the daily activities of the quality assurance operation and inspectors, to ensure work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
3) Be proficient in all areas of manufacturing and packaging inspection process, including in-process QA, line inspection, label cage operation, incoming inspection, and expiration date assignment. Perform these duties as needed and directed by QA Management.
4) Review batch records for accuracy and completeness for product disposition. Ensure that corrections are made in a timely manner.
5) Write Exception reports and provide information needed to investigate, document, and close Exceptions. Participate in non-compliance and customer complaint investigations.
6) Create and revise SOPs and Work Instructions. Track and trend metrics.
7) Perform other duties as required.
- The visa issuing will be on the company.
- Available round-trip ticket allowance
- Joining ticket on the company,
- Return ticket provided after completing one year.