- Provide accurate and timely analysis to ensure physiochemical integrity of our products, and manage the control of proportioning equipment and carbonators to reduce variability and maintain final syrup yields.
Conducting physiochemical Integrity of Company Products:
- Inspect, sample and analyze raw packaging materials & final products samples.
- Manage the running production lines to assure target to target variability and yields are maintained.
- Assure the performance of the CIP (Cleaning In Place) for all lines, tanks, mixers and fillers, and assure the overall sanitation and personal hygiene in the plant.
- Select product to be sampled for testing from each production run utilizing the standard methodology and specified frequency, outlined in the Company Quality Manual.
- Compare the product's test results to the Product Specifications Sheet for each sample taken
- Assure the calibration and maintaining the testing equipment, solutions and materials for tests, per the Company Quality Manual Procedures and Frequency.
- Ensure that periodic quality checks are performed (i.e. Brix, T.A and CO2 volume)
- Inspect all products (goods inward, in-process & final products) & witness manufacturing of final products in accordance with all applicable procedures, standards, drawings and specs,
Maintaining All Housekeeping And Safety Standards:
- Ensure that all raw materials, finished goods are properly stored and protected.
- Improve plant audit performance and work environment.
- Instruct & train all syrup room operators and water treatments operators on safety procedures and regulations.
- Monitor and advise on all quality department operation (water treatment, simple syrup and final syrup preparation) to ensure compliance to the Company standards.
- Ensure that all records related to quality control department are maintained in an organized manner for quick and effective access.
- Actively promote healthy and safe working practices within the Company
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree from accredited college / university in Chemistry/ Food Science/ must have Microbiology background / Operations Management/Engineering and 3-4 years equivalent experience.
- Experience in data evaluation trending and troubleshooting
- MS Office and internet
- Proficiency on investigation skills for root cause analysis and raw material methods qualification/validation experience.
- Raw Material Programs, applications and supervision, technical and hands on expertise in RM techniques and equipment.
- Knowledge of the regulatory guidelines related to raw material issues, product components, and container closure integrity testing.
- Analytical and complex problem solving skills
- Team oriented
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Quality orientation
- Attention to detail