The In-Country Quality Engineer role will require extensive interaction and communication between the OCONUS management team, customer, and CONUS Mission Assurance Manager assuring unique program requirements are met. QE helps to identify quality issues, drive Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventative Action solutions, and ensures program compliance with contract and organizational quality requirements. Interface with customers and OCONUS management team to review practices, procedures and processes seeking avenues to improve efficiency and effectiveness and reduce risk to product quality.
In addition to the above the following are also required responsibilities:
• Assist and work with OCONUS management team to achieve the best quality Depot operations excellence
• Provide a Quality Management System that ensures the highest levels of quality in the equipment, parts, maintenance, logistics, processes and management of Qatar Depot operations IAW ISO 9001, calibration shall be IAW ISO-17025, Z540.1, Z540-2, and Z540.3.
• Establish, maintain, and execute detailed Quality plans for Qatar Depot Operations including audit plan
• Ensure the highest level of Quality Assurance in the Kits installation, Equipment, Parts, Maintenance, logistics, Processes and operations of Qatar Depot facilities and TA/NET
• Monitor, control and dispositions of all non-conforming materials and work with appropriate functions to execute remediation in a timely manner
• Monitor ALCS and any other tracking information for non-conforming materials to ensure the data is meaningful and to prevent rework loops
• Witness and sign-off on PATU installation/Kits Installation deliveries and inspect installation procedures IAW with ATP and MFP
• Review root cause analysis and provide appropriate corrective action as needed IAW the Depot Quality Plan
• Ensure that the storage environment and shipping handling are compliance IAW either of USG/Raytheon/Qatari standards
• Establish and build relationship with product lines and functions team to prevent any HW failures
• Establish and build relationships with customers (USG and Qatari) and help to resolve any quality and compliance issues related to Depot Operations and TA/ NET QA will
• SICO support both reacting to hardware/software Quality issues and supporting proactive initiatives to reduce SICO issues.
• Last, to ensure successful execution of all In-Country Raytheon sustainment programs, timely depot sustainment support and overall customer satisfaction Depot Employees may be required to perform additional tasks outside of their designated job duties and responsibilities. These tasks will be identified by OCONUS managers and tied to the overall success of the company s efforts to sustain, grow, and win new business within the country of Qatar.
This position is a two (2) year assignment located in Doha, Qatar.
Required Skills :
• Minimum of six (6) years experience in the quality engineering field with emphasis in at least three (3) of the following: failure analysis, corrective and preventative action solutions, root cause analysis, quality audits, process controls or mainte nance operations.
• In addition, experience is required in depot operations, quality management system, and computers.
• Experience in identifying quality issues, risk assessments, and program compliance with contract and organizational quality requirements.
• Experience in performing depot and/or manufacturing center audits to verify product safety requirements are adhered to throughout build, test and storage.
• Current active secret security clearance
• Six sigma certification
• Mission assurance certification
• Ability to be proactive and work well customers and OCONUS management team.
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor s degree in a STEM major.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.