A multinational manufacturing company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for a Quality Engineer (preferably from a manufacturing environment),
You will be focused on Improving & Maintaining Quality Assurance & Control Process of the
Plant as per the requirements of the Company, Customers & International standards.
1- Prepare & review quality related documents Quality plan, MRB. QA & QC activities of the project; Inspection activities in absence of Quality Control Engineer.
2- Train personnel in the aspects related to Quality
3- Oversee the quality of filter products and other medias. Review daily production work orders and ensuring all terms are as per customer requirement and engineering specifications
4- Prepare & implement procedures as per ISO9001 & maintenance of ISO 9001 certificate; Internal Audit,
5- Assist Quality Manager during Customer & vendor audit.
6- Introduce new methods for continuous improvement of the existing procedures.
7- Raise CAPA, 8-D reports, filling customer s vendor questionnaire
8- Any other task assigned.
9- Comply with all processes and procedures (HR, نوعية, Hse, مالية, تكنولوجيا المعلومات,
Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law
10- Employee shall comply with requirements listed in Company s QHSE Management
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- درجة الهندسة الميكانيكية
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
- Experience in implementation of systems as per requirements of ISO 9001.
- قادرة على قراءة وفهم الرسومات الفنية
- Knowledge of quality tools, جوده, وزارة الشؤون الإجتماعية, PPAP,6 sigma process, SPC, Sqc,8D,FMEA,7QC Tools, Control plans
- Basic LEAN experience and/or knowledge
- Strong analytical and reporting skills;
- معرفه جيده من مايكروسوفت اوفيس.
- Knowledge of statistical and root cause analysis