* Responsible for the acceptance of all CME (Civil and Electro-Mechanical)
new systems and equipment introduced into the network and works performed by
Contractors, with a particular emphasis on the quality ensuring full
compliances to standards and specifications.
* Manage, coordinate and monitor field inspection and audit activities
performed by a team of Inspectors, Auditors and Senior Supervisors.Job
Description & Responsibilities:
* Manage the network acceptance section, guide the team, and follow up that
all network acceptance tasks are executed in an orderly and timely manner and
to the required quality.
* Coordinate network acceptance activities with the O&M departments to ensure
all acceptance tasks are executed in line with project plans and requirements.
* Coordinate with other technical departments to establish clear and concise
test plans and acceptance criteria for any new equipment and systems introduced
into the network.
* Coordinate with the Infrastructure Implementation department and with the
vendors and contractors to establish site acceptance schedules in accordance
with approved project plans.
* Review existing network acceptance standards, practices, and methodologies,
and recommend improvements to enhance the performance and effectiveness of the
network acceptance section as required.
* Ensure that the acceptance procedures are well understood by all assigned
parties, and set up systems and methodologies to monitor the execution and
performance of the work of all staff.
* Ensure that the network acceptance reports are prepared and submitted to
all concerned parties on time and inthe required format, quantity, and quality.
* Assist in preparation of Field Survey Audit and Inspection plans and survey/
check-lists templates based on approved standards and specifications
* Prepare survey inspection procedures, coordinate, communicate and enforce
these with involved parties.
* Coordinate site survey inspections and collect data from field inspection
teams to assess any work deviations and violations and to issuewarnings and
penalties notifications to OSP contractors accordingly.
* Monitor the field survey inspection activities and verify that all
activities are executed accordingly to the agreed plans and procedures
* Ensure that the survey inspection outputs contain all required information
and coordinate with the survey inspection team to correct missing, incomplete,
inconsistent or otherwise low-quality data
* Generate consolidated Inspection Reports region and district wise based on
inspectors and supervisors inputs
* Monitor quality of work performed by inspection teams and prepare regular
reports on survey inspection activities, on the quality of the survey
inspection results progress status, and performance of the teams to assess
knowledge gaps for training purposes
* With the support of the Project Management team, ensure the contractors
comply with project schedules, field meetings, quality audits,PAT scheduling,
and activitiesQualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering.
* A minimum of 15 years of telecommunication industry experience with at
least 5 years in a similar position managing large projects.
* Experience from TowerCo will be an advantage.
* Extensive knowledge and professional experience should have been obtained
within the fields of managing projects, project control, and coordination with
the Client and the Contractor.
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English language.
* Strong experience in wireless networks inspection, survey, audit and
* Specific confirmed training skills to deliver workshops and training
sessions to Inspection teams.
* Ability to perform Data Analysis and prepare high-level PowerPoint
* Expert level use of MS Office especially in Excel and PowerPoint.