Quality Management Coordinator
King Saud University Medical City
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
The role holder is responsible for supporting, facilitation and promotion of the Unit and its processes to achieve the targets. Coordinates in supporting and assisting on facilitation and promotion of Quality management Department (QMD) and organization activities to improve the quality and patient safety as assigned.
Education / Qualification Required:
Bachelor Degree in Allied Health, Medicine, Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Pharmacy or equivalent related field from North America, Western Europe, Australia or New Zealand.
Two (2) years experience in Quality Management as Facilitator.
• English Intermediate
• Arabic Proficient
• Critical thinking and observation.
• Analytical analysis with knowledgeable of research principles, drive change.
• Problem solving and organizational skills.
• Knowledgeable of quality improvement Specific Skills principles.
• Ability of following in professional manner.
• Predictable and self-motivated.
• Professional customer communication.
• License/Certification from country of origin if applicable
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists and supports in developing and implementing quality improvement plans and projects in various KSUMC hospitals departments.
• Facilitates the implementation and prioritization .faction plans and Corrective actions resulting from hazard mapping.
• Participates in reviewing and monitoring the implementation of department internal Policies and Producers as assigned.
• Ensures closing of OVR with proper action in order to identify the high risk and high volume.
• Communicates departmental Quality training needs to Quality Management Department (QMD).
• Provides and assists and in training of departmental staff in quality tools, techniques and systems, including automated systems like OVR reporting system exc as needed.
• Assists in data collection, monitoring and evaluation of Key Performance Indicator KPI.
• Conducts and documents multiple weekly audits / tracers on Policy and accreditation standards compliance, environmental rounds, implementation of Clinical Practice Guidelines, implementation of Requested Organization Practices and Hazards action plan implementation.
• Provides monthly progress report highlighting progress and achievement including all qualify related aspect.
• Accountable to ensure availability of all the reports.
• Communicates pending issues with QMD (units) such as Risk Management and Patient Safety Unit, monitoring and evaluation, unit, performance improvement unit and CPG as needed.
• Collaborates and coordinates with other Coordinators and Specialist in quality management department.
• Initiates to set good means of communication with all the staff in KSUMC hospitals.
• Participates in the collection of data and or material as assigned, data entry and analysis.
• Coordinate to preparing and coordinating with the accreditation process including compliance with specific standard.
• Conducts all assigned tasks as per instruction.
• Maintains confidentiality at all times.
• Tasks will be approximate 80% of time will be in the assigned department with field work (outside the office).
• Writes an official delegation of all responsibilities and assignments prior to leave / vacation.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned as per to the policy within the entity assigned.