Job Title Quality & Regulatory Contractor Project Based (Temp)
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
Work with a team of Q&R professionals from Philips Business units and provide support to distributors in the country of United Arab Emirates to ensure compliance to local regulations. The person will be responsible to execute regulatory submissions in regards to Restricted use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) regulation of United Arab Emirates Authority for Standardization and Metrology (ESMA) s. He/she will ensure accurate and optimal submissions of regulatory dossiers that meet the requirements of the region.
You are responsible for
• Support regulatory compliance and optimization of quality system procedures relating to new regulations and registration submissions
• Communicate with Philips Business Units to gather submission dossiers in regards to local requirements
• Coordinate country (UAE) specific testing of products and work with product responsible contacts from Business Units around the world to arrange for test devices and support as needed.
• File and maintain regulatory deliverables
• Analyze and communicate changes and proposed changes to country submission packages and regulations
• Partner with local distributors, notified bodies and competent authority to gain rapid approval of submissions.
• Work with Philips Business Units Q&R teams to meet licensing & renewal requirements
• Liaise with external regulatory bodies, as required, to ensure appropriate and timely responses are provided to inquiries regarding product submissions.
You are part of
An organization with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. At Philips we have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor s Degree (or internationally recognized equivalent) in a related field such as: Science, Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, English (with a technical writing emphasis), Legal Studies, Law, Nursing, Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacy
• 0-2 years business experience preferably in Quality & Regulatory Affairs area
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision on projects and activities
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate in English in an easy to understand manner
• Experience using spreadsheet and presentation software
In return, we offer you
A dynamic position in a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. As a market-driven company, we re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.