Exciting minds with our Quality Science graduate programme.
Education required: Bachelor s degree in Pharmaceuticals or Pharma D
Language requirement: English and Arabic
Start date: 1st of January 2021 or before
Other requirements: Saudi Nationals, Professional classification and registration record
Application deadline: We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
Want to solve some of the world s biggest health challenges?
With over 300 years of innovation, we re a science-led global healthcare company that delivers billions of innovative products each year. Join us and help millions of people do more, feel better, live longer.
We re looking for Future Leaders in Pharmaceutical Quality.
Pharmaceutical Quality overseas, maintains and assures excellence across all our products. We re looking for ambitious, hardworking, driven and adaptable science graduates to join our Pharmaceutical Quality team.
Develop your potential on our Quality Science graduate programme
Over three years, we will challenge and support you to grow professionally and personally. You ll have the chance to develop through three stretching rotations that will give you broad experience and an excellent career foundation. You ll have a generous personal training budget to support your development. On top of this, you ll be part of a huge global network that supplies billions of packs of medicines and healthcare products every year. As part of this community, you ll be perfectly placed to learn all about our products, processes, quality and regulatory systems.
What will you do?
• In your first rotation, you will spend time in a quality testing laboratory - developing a solid foundation in the skills of the trade. You may learn about raw material, finished product, sterility and environmental testing.
• You will also learn about quality control at our sites - learning how the different elements of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process interact and how to make smart decisions to ensure the quality of our products.
• You will build your knowledge of our medicines and dosage forms as well as your industry regulatory knowledge.
• During other rotations you will work in the various production areas to gain breadth of experience and understand how all the departments work together.
• You may be part of a cross functional team to introduce new products or testing methods.
• You might also have the opportunity to work in quality systems or quality analytics.
• Whatever you do, you will be developing a strong career foundation and growing your understanding of the vital role of Quality in GSK.
You ll need:
• Bachelor s degree in Pharmaceuticals or Pharma D
• Professional classification and registration record
• Strong analytical / science foundation
• Drive to get things done and succeed
• Willingness to learn
• Data driven
• Continuous improvement and growth mindset
• Team player
• Great communication skills.
• Alignment to our values and expectations
• A genuine passion for the healthcare industry
Watch a video to get to grips with our recruitment process
Watch our video () and find hints and tips on our website.
You ll be asked for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.
We re 100% open to all talent
We re 100% open to all talent whatever your gender, marital status, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability. We want to recruit the right people for GSK from the widest possible backgrounds, so we can better serve the diversity of our patients and consumers. And also because it s the right thing to do.
Need help with your application?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help you. Or email us your number and we ll call you back. We ll make all reasonable modifications to support you throughout the recruitment process and we ll treat all information you give us in confidence. Please get in touch to help us process your application as soon as possible.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.