Leading engineering consultant in Dubai requires:
The ideal candidate should have minimum 15 years of industry experience and minimum 5 years managing large Middle East projects
The candidate should have BE/BTech/Masters in Construction Management and Quantity Surveying
الواجبات والمسؤوليات :
• Minimum 5 years of experience of working on a large project in the Middle East.
• Responsible for all the QS/Costing activities in the project including design cost estimates, إعداد Boq, قبل-تقديرات المناقصة, تجهيز المناقصة, tender analysi, contract documentation and LOI, contractor bill certification, variation analysis
• Experience with project management software like Primavera P6 as well as design software such as AutoCad, ريفيت, BMI and others
• Experience in working with a diverse team from multiple disciplines and backgrouds.
• Fully conversant with International Standards and codes such as Fidic, المجلس الدولي للمطارات, British code, إلخ.
• Should be able to take responsibility and handle complete project independently on site or in office.