The Real Estate Development Manager s main duties include development process by updating schedules, budgets, timelines, financial information, projections and closings as necessary. Ensures the completion of tasks within acceptable time frames through the preparation, review and management of schedules by coordinating and managing participants.
1. To manage feasibility studies for new projects, research market trends and business opportunities and compile information for the Management.
2. Communication with and coordination of the consultant team, including land planners, engineers, architects, utility companies and other third party consultants, as well as the construction team.
3. To survey the market for identifying and analyzing design and construction of projects needs of clients and maximizing the opportunities of getting real estate projects.
4. To develop and strengthen coordination and liaison with potential clients in the market and attracting for design and construction of real estate projects.
5. To oversee all aspects of building design, architectural drawings in coordination with Design Team and works with regularity authorities to ensure construction licenses for any real estate development project in a timely manner and supervisor project until handing over.
6. To facilitate management in acquisition of land including negotiations, market research and completing other formalities of regularity authorities.
7. To develop and manage the schedule for project in coordination with Planning Department and ensure that project is completed within budget and time.
8. To assist in the real estate development project s operational plan, budget, targets and performance outcomes and deliver solutions to ensure cost containment.
9. To maintain consistent relationship with internal departments, and ensure total contract compliance with complete criteria of all agreed performance specifications under contract.
10. To lead meetings regarding project matters.
11. To develop and maintain successful customer relations and ensure the smooth integration and delivery of projects.
12. To Coordinate induction of facility management services around the newly developed facilities.
13. To Ensure adherence to Quality and Safety, Health and Environment (QSHE) standards
14. Monitor construction progress through periodic on site observations.
15. Any other task assigned by the management.
Experience: 10-15 years in same or similar role
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters in Architecture
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors. We are assisting companies across the Middle East, North Africa and Asia to find the best talent.