LPP GLOBAL Legal Consultancy seeks a creative and detail-oriented elf-employed with a minimum of Five years of experience practicing employment law to join our platform as an self-employed employment lawyers. This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-employed Real Estate Lawyers to join our firm. Through a mixture of new technology and innovative working methods, they can offer our clients an efficient, cost effective and tailored service. You will have the opportunity to work on complex and high value transactions in a flexible and fast-paced environment. That s why we are open to discussing with candidates the different ways in which we can support requests for agile working arrangements.
• Member of the Bar Association in good standing
• Minimum five years of experience practicing employment law
• Excellent analytical and legal writing skills required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent drafting skills in English and Arabic (French will be a plus)
• Creative thinking and problem solving orientation
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Ability to work remotely
• Strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail and follow through
• Ability to work independently and exercise excellent judgment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines
• Account management experience with a focus on enhancing the client experience
• Excellent communication skills, with a strong ability to network
• Ability to deal with complex and/or high profile matters and managing escalations to full resolution
• Analytical and drafting skills
• Flexibility and adaptability, supporting cases across a broad range of legal issues
• Commercial focus with a knowledge of key areas of the law and able to provide clear, concise, practical advice
• Working collaboratively with other fee earners
• Clear and concise communication skills
• The ability to work independently but also keen to work in a challenging, team-based environment
• Providing legal support and advice to the commercial, business development, finance, workplace services and construction teams on all real estate and construction related legal matters. To include but not limited handling tenancy / lease matters, concessions, project management, wholesale fit out agreements and construction matters, as well as coordinating with any local or global counsel on such matters.
• Focus involves preparing and reviewing documents, negotiating terms and conditions, and processing the transfer of titles.
• ensuring business transactions by follow business practices, policies, procedures as well as local laws compliance with business practices, policies, procedures as well as local or international laws.
• To manage a range of property matters from initial instruction through to matter conclusion
• To undertake any additional delegated tasks including dealing with pre exchange of contract work, title reports, searches, raising enquiries etc.
• Leading on negotiations with landlords and their advisors, utilizing strong negotiating skills, real estate market experience and reputation.
• Providing real estate legal advice and to find solutions to manage real estate matters.
• Assisting the Firm business in the development, delivery and maintenance of standard lease and construction templates and ensuring on-going compliance with current and pending legal regulation.
• Preparing, reviewing and negotiating leases, construction, concession, wholesale, and build out agreements for any region as well as ancillary real estate related documentation.
• Serve as a trusted advisor to our portfolio and provide practical and business-oriented legal advice and counseling on a range of real estate issues.
Want to know more?
Alongside world-class legal careers, LPP Global offers excellent opportunities to self-employed lawyers in the support functions that underpin its business operations. By joining us in business services, you will help us to innovate in the way we deliver our services and enable us to run a successful multinational business that never stands still. Business services are integral to the running of the firm and are critical to its success.