Real Estate Sales Admin Job Description
• CRM and Leads Management
• Property Listing
• Coordinate Developers orientation sessions
• Act as a vocal point between RECAP and Real Estate Developers
• Prepare the daily report for the sales team
• Coordinate the rotational meeting for sales team
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email.
• Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Provide clerical support to other departments.
• Meet with individuals, special interest groups, and others on behalf of executives, committees, and boards of directors.
• Write the contract and any letters for the sales dept. or For the General Manager.
• Bachelor Degree
• 1-3 years of experience
• Excellent computer skills ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• High Communication skills
• English very good