• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Assist clients in finding their way around the office.
• Help maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary.
• Assist with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, and taking notes.
• Preparing meet and training rooms.
• Answer phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assist colleagues with administrative tasks.
• Answer, forward, and screen phone calls.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Schedule appointments.
• Send faxes as required.
• Update and circulate staff telephone & Address Directory on regular basis.
• Handle the mail Pouch.
• Supervise drivers and manage project vehicles
• Supervise office boys & office cleanliness
• Assist in HR tasks including recruitment, screening, and shortlisting
• Perform ad-hoc administrative duties.
4 to 7 years
Batchelor s degree (B. Sc. or B. A.) in Business or Communications or equivalent plus a minimum of four-year experience in similar field preferably with international companies/organizations.
• Demonstrated experience in managing drivers and company fleet is a must.
• Commanding written and spoken English.
• Able to wok under pressure and an efficient multitasker.
• Tactful, high work ethics, excellent interpersonal communications.
• Organized, detail oriented, punctual, proactive, and assertive.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point is a must.