AlixPartners is a leading global business advisory firm of results-oriented professionals who specialize in creating value and restoring performance at every stage of the business life cycle. We thrive on our ability to make a difference in high-impact situations and deliver sustainable, bottom-line results.
We require a Receptionist with strong customer facing and administrative skills. There will be extensive interaction with both internal and external clients so first-class interpersonal skills, high standards of presentation and a good level of articulation will be needed for the role.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
• Provide excellent client suite concierge services for the Dubai office, make internal and external guests welcome
• Ensure attentive call management.
• Authorize guest s access to the office
• Set up temporary wi-fi access for visitors and visiting colleagues and ICs, adhering to agreed procedures at all times
• Accept deliveries and notify appropriate staff in a timely manner
• Prepare refreshments for meetings as required and ensure rooms are cleared in a timely manner when meetings are finished
• Manage meeting room requests via meeting room management system, ensure space is utilized effectively and the needs of our internal clients are met
• Escalate complex bookings or any issues or difficult queries to the Reception Supervisor
• Using the AlixPartners internal systems to process expenses and time entry
• Filing of invoices in internal directory
• Ordering of office supplies and catering products
• Liaise with team to provide proactive support to them as required. This may include booking meeting rooms and general administration tasks, such as printing, scanning, photocopying, binding and filing.
Background and qualifications
• Fluency in English and Arabic; an additional language would be highly advantageous
• Professional services experience
• Microsoft Office mastery
• Excellent customer service skills
• Clear and professional telephone manner
• Call management and switchboard experience
• Well-presented with a calm and professional demeanour
• Strong work ethic, excellent time management and organizational skills
• Proactive and diplomatic in dealing with day to day problems with a positive and constructive attitude to customer service
• Able to work effectively with people at all levels and under pressure
• Able to multi task and prioritise competing demands
• Flexible approach to work with willingness to work overtime and flexible shifts as required
• Strong team player
You will have a work permit for UAE and Saudi or be able to obtain such (administrative support will be provided by AlixPartners to obtain permits); in principle, ability to obtain work permit to travel and work across EU.
Our Company appreciates all applications; please notice that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.