At AMS, we believe people are a key part of our success and how we do business; hence, we invest in our employees. Fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce is not just the right thing to do, but critical to achieving a competitive advantage.
Creating Shared Value (CSV) every day by adopting operating procedures and pursuing policies that enhance our competitiveness while advancing positive socio-economic impact on the communities in which we operate.
The Receptionist is responsible in the daily administration of the operations ensuring that all resources such as manpower, materials, methods, and procedures are followed and utilised effectively and efficiently.
Locations: Dubai, UAE
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
AMS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Follow AMS on LinkedIn Page or visit us at AMS Website
• Any relevant qualification Degree/Diploma
• Minimum years 2 years experience as Receptionist
• Good communication skills. Preferred Arabic speaker
• Well versed in guest interface
• Information board update
• Responsible in organizing meeting rooms and ensuring proper presentation of refreshment is executed professionally upon request.
• Responsible for inventory and distribution accommodation supplies and water vouchers for share accommodation
• Responsible in controlling office supply inventory and the upkeep of the Admin Storage Room
• Management of Office related issue such as maintenance and upkeep.
• Mobile phones monitoring and issuances
• Executes routine daily administration such as, but not limited , opens, sorts, separates, and distributes mail neatly and accurately for the agency personnel according to mail distribution workforce.
• Assists on utilities and bill payments.
• Ensures the on-time, accurate preparation, submission and distribution of reports as required.
• Responsible in managing the company vehicles, driver s schedules and transport arrangements within the company
• Manage and liquidate credits card and perform reporting on regular basis
• Responsible in petty cash management and Daily Cash Position which includes Advances, Liquidation, Fund Requests, Purchase Orders and Disbursements
• Responsible in executing routine daily administration such as, but is not limited, to the processing of daily financial branch transactions via the Daily Cash Position, compilation of Daily Admin Reports, the processing of Purchase Orders, etc
• Responsible to addressing all utility requests such as DU, DEWA, Etisalat, AC Cooling, Courier, and Rental Car Services, Salik, PO Box, Subscriptions and ensure all account are up-to-date to avoid service interruption.