We, for our client, are hiring a receptionist with the responsibilities of receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately including answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls.
• Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office
• Directing visitors to the appropriate person and office
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Ensuring the reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
• Providing basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
• Receiving, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
• Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
• Ordering front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
• Updating calendars and schedule meetings
• Arranging travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
• Keeping updated records of office expenses and costs
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Interested candidates on visit visa and can join immediately may email their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly apply.