• Assists the Director HR in development and implementation of the Hospital s policies and procedures.
• Streamlines the Hospital s recruitment and on-boarding process, and actively participates in it.
• Develops an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes patient care quality, continuous improvement, and high performance.
• Establishes and recommends salary ranges, offers, and compensation adjustments and monitors salary reports.
• Manages Human Resources annual department budget.
• Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity for the campus, as consistent with the organization.
• المشاركة في جميع المشاورات الزائدة.
• Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
• Develops and conducts training in patient service, health and safety, diversity, sexual harassment, leadership, etc.
• All other duties as required.
• Bachelor s degree in HR or business administration or closely related field.
• Master s degree in related area is desirable.
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a HR Manager.
• Knowledge of hospital operations and the responsibilities of HR.
• Fully proficient knowledge of basic employment law.