Regional Business Development Manager based in Dubai, UAE
Pure Well Solutions , an impact investment company providing sustainable oil and gas products and services, is looking for an experienced, energetic, and confident Regional Business Development Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE.
The Regional Business Development Manager function will take the lead on identifying and developing new business within the region as well as growing the existing partner engagement program. Additional responsibilities include nurturing new leads and guiding prospects through the engagement process to ensure maximum conversion, revenue, and customer satisfaction. The incumbent will be responsible for analyzing markets and competition and working with the PWS Leadership Team in setting targets by geography, customer segmentation, products, and services.
Pure Well Solutions (PWS) is an impact investment company providing sustainable oil and gas products and services by managing available resources, technologies, and investments to optimize efficiency and reliability. Guided by the tenets of a Circular Economy and committed to sustainability, PWS aims to redefine the current take-make-waste industrial model of the oil & gas sector by delivering the triple bottom line: People, Planet, Profit.
• Supports the PWS leadership with input to the overall strategic plan regarding business development, product development, and customer segmentation
• Creates opportunities to develop strategic initiatives including partnerships which can generate leads to customers.
• Prepares the business case and gains support of PWS leadership
• Supports the mission of PWS to bring forth sustainable development to oil & gas
• Maintains a close working relationship to ensure that PWS reaches target clients through the most effective channels
• Forecasts and manages annual sales budgets for assigned accounts and ensures targets are met or exceeded
• Defines and maintains target lists of prospect clients for accounts to be targeted. Performs client prospecting in target region
• Develops a sales strategy for regions to achieve defined sales targets
• Provides guidance/instruction, ensures completeness and accuracy, and is the customer focal point for RFQ inquiries
• Stays within expense budgets and observes Company sales policies
• Produces local proposals for clients/prospects in accordance with PWS procedures and pricing guidelines
• Ensures that company interests, proprietary and confidential information, and property are protected
• Maintains a high level of technical understanding of PWS product lines and makes presentations accordingly
• Possesses an awareness of the UN Sustainable Development Goals list one of PWS sustainable development goals in your application
• Completes regular and detailed sales reports, updates to target account plans, and updates to contact databases
• Actively follows up on all proposals and conducts client presentations where required
• Provides support to operations as necessary to ensure customers are receiving appropriate service
• Assists in collections as necessary
• Communicates regularly with Chief Revenue Officer regarding opportunities, challenges, and any other business matters
• Participates in special projects and teams as necessary to support the overall development of the business
• Meets or exceeds delegated sales targets
• Experience in oil & gas (offshore preferable)
• Technical selling skills & product knowledge in oil & gas downhole tools
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Business acumen
• Driving results through others
• Strategic agility
• Learning agility
• Managing vision and purpose
• Customer service
• Self-motivated professional with track record of sales leadership
• High energy professional with commitment to succeed in sales and business development
• Familiarity with client management systems is required. Otherwise, the ability to learn new will be critical
• Sensitive to multi-cultural environments
• Focus on the end-result; strong desire to achieve objectives despite challenges
• Ability to obtain working knowledge of PWS products & services
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Expertise in coordinating bid tender and proposal activity
• Demonstrates ability to work as a team player within and across reporting lines
• Able to work independently but know when to request timely support
• Ability to travel
• Technically proficient in office communications and software, including presentation tools
• A demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety
Minimum Years of Experience
Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior sales position in oil & gas. Both offshore and onshore experience preferred.
Required/Preferred Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited university. MBA preferred.
Reports directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
May have Managing and/or Individual Contributor direct reports.
Pure Well Solutions
PWS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
United Arab Emirates-Dubai
Ability to travel +50%
Regional Business Development Manager
Email resume and cover letter to: Careers@ pws-ce.com