Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let s cut to the chase: we re looking for a Regional Channel Manager to focus on Partner Enablement and Scoring in the ME region.
The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
The Regional Channel Manager will be responsible for the Partner Enablement and Scoring in a region. This role is responsible for helping partners to be on-boarded, follow their first projects and ensure the success of the customer measuring CSAT and Case Studies published on OutSystems website in the initial journey. Following a successful initial partner setup, this role is responsible to assist in growing the partner capabilities and reach.
• Recruit new Partners for OutSystems
• On-board and enable new Partners development teams
• Engage with Partners to drive their proficiency growth and training completion of learning path(s) and certification programs
• Accountable for the success and referenceability of partner projects
• Meet with geo representatives to analyze and develop regional specific components
• Promote and deliver Technical Evangelization sessions to leverage Partners technical expertise
• Promote and orchestrate Partner driven events for pipeline generation
• Promote and orchestrate Partner attendance to OutSystems events, such as InStep, NextStep, and training and enablement sessions
• Track, promote and support the fulfillment of the following KPIs in regards to the channel achievements:
• Number of Partners recruited
• Minimum certifications and minimum requirements
• Number of foundation teams and CoEs established
• Number of MVPs established within the partner community
• Completed partner online profile
• Case Studies built and published online
• CSAT completed and published online
• Executed partner events for pipeline generation
• Partner attendances to OutSystems events
• 2+ years experience in Partner Management or Sales role
• 2+ years past technical experience as a Project Manager, Technical Lead or Architect
• Experience working Solution Providers
• Demonstration of past success in a business consultative style role is highly valued
• A strong ability to drive, collaborate, problem solve and manage a wide range of projects initiatives
• BA/BS degree required, technical degree preferred
• Fluent in English and Arabic or Hindi
Working at OutSystems
We don t have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
• Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, it s why our company exists
• We ask why a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way
Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. We re much more down-to-earth than that
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
• Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
• Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
• Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)