\• Development and timely execution of Digital/DM and Partnership A&H Strategy
• Create, implement and revise strategic business plan and budget - Design and drive the implementation of marketing campaigns through suitable channels (digital, telemarketing, Partnerships) with the goal to acquire and retain customers
• Drive opportunities to grow Digital/DM and Partnership revenue and margin via product and competitor benchmarking and innovation, Create a detailed marketing plan to build a sales opportunity pipeline to ensure effective ongoing targeted new clients acquisition.
• Monitor market trends and competitor activities to respond with appropriate marketing strategies and tactics
• Understands the A&H business model, product appetite, underwriting methodology, and the risks we assume
• P&L Management - Oversee marketing businesses to achieve financial targets, both top-line and bottom-line, in accordance with product objectives and market potential
• Prepare and agree annual marketing, premium, TARP (total annualized retail premium) and expense budgets and develop business strategies and oversee execution of programs to achieve agreed financial targets
• Coordinate to ensure that marketing campaigns are being successfully managed and achieving ultimate results, delivering required profitability benchmark & KPIs
• Ensure systems, process, administration, policies, procedures are in place, to manage the business and monitor its performance and success
• Drive initiatives to grow marketing book; e.g. new business, new channels, streamline processes and drive overall portfolio performance and improvements
• Identification of future digital marketing trends, business models and media consumption to enable commercial advantage
• Drive collaborative behavior with leadership team across the wider business work in matrix organization with multiple country involvement
• Demonstrate understanding of regulatory and compliance processes and actively participate in relevant governance committees
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.