3M is searching for Region Pricing Partner for Middle East and Africa Region
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1.Implementation of the Regional Business Group Price Transformation Plan
• Align with the Area Business Partner for the respective Business Group to ensure the effective adoption of the Annual Price Optimization plan and key programs
• Ensure that the Regional price optimization plan encompasses all elements including:
• Sales District harmonization, ensure the consistent allocation of customers, Play an effective role in MEA Sales District Project
• Price Model harmonization and optimization, supporting Area goals for increased simplification
• Deal renewal and governance process including the co-ordination of the Deal Renewals process for the Business Group , ensuring analysis and actions performed .
• Customer Incentive agreement design and implementation, aligned to global and Area frameworks to drive increased ROI and automation , in addition to Supporting Merchandising Plan End to End process , Analysis , Develop tools , Tracking , claim process , Calculation and Communication with the Business .
2.Ongoing optimization of the Price Optimization Plan and associated Programs :
• Leverage available management reporting, standard tools and dashboards, to ensure appropriate levels of visibility, engagement and support across Business Group stakeholders
• Making full and effective use of available reporting and analytics across MEA ( Power BI , Excel ) , monitor closely the performance of the price programs to identify areas of
under-performance and poor governance.
• Working with the Regional Business teams, leverage this analysis to develop and manage a list of prioritized actions to address performance gaps and ensure governance framework alignment.
• Provide Reporting Tools that Monitor Closely CIP and deal performance to ensure appropriate levels of visibility, engagement and support across Business Group stakeholders
• Update Pricing Tools
3.Ensure effective operational support and issue resolution
• Work closely with finance to ensure the accuracy of accruals, payments and price reporting
• Participate in Tier reviews with the concerned Stakeholders
• Ensure that all operational issues are captured in appropriate systems and resolved within agreed and acceptable timelines ,
• Contribute to Business readiness activities, (Standard pricing , Projects , Country preparedness ), Change management S ubject Matter expert
Experience, Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required:
• Knowledge of Pricing processes
• Previous, relevant, Business experience including pricing strategy and programs
• Experience in managing Area programs and centralized operations
• Project Management skills and the ability to manage a plan to defined milestones
• Effective use of Reporting and Analytics to tell a story, track progress and action plan
• Strong communicator, able to manage complexity and to translate into simple messages
• Ability to work effectively across the matrix multi-region, cross discipline, cross process
• Business degree or equivalent
• Excel proficient, analytical skills , Power BI is a plus
Relocation costs are not covered by the company. Application with CVs will only be reviewed.
Apply now for this exciting opportunity with 3M. 3M is an Equal opportunity employer and as part of our recruitment strategy we aim to promote and develop from Internal. Let us work together to develop your career within 3M.