• Execute all Sales plans as directed by the Company.
• Good in Channel/ Dealer / Distributor selection, shortlisting, appointment, reviewing and continuous expansion without overlapping.
• Person will be Responsible for Sales and business development activities of Garmin Outdoor GPS Handheld all over Saudi Arabia.
• Actively seek out and obtain new accounts / Dealers through research of the market to identify potential channel and appoint new channel after recommend the strategy necessary to obtain new business from competition and end users.
• Train the customers and dealers on the Garmin product and conduct the road shows regularly within their territory to make the end user familiar with the product.
• Managing Sales team for category.
• Visits customers on a regular basis to maintain a strong relationship and inform them of new products, product features and product transitions.
• Good and effective in written communication and reporting.
• Provide business plans and sales forecasts as required on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports on daily basis.
• Suggest the marketing activities which can help to grow the business.
• Plan and organize daily work schedule to call on retailers, distributors, and other customers related to our business.
• Suggest and share the market opportunity with Management to grab new opportunities for company
Electronics sale, Government sales, GPS tracking, Tendering, Bid management
Required Experience and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (Engineering, Business, Marketing, etc.)
• Minimum 6-15 years Sales experience (Preferred product sales).
• Must have excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must possess planning and time management capabilities and the ability to multi-task on a wide variety of projects.
• Excellent inter-personal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels, including with Dealers, local communities, government agencies, internal departments, team, and the scientific community.
• Requires excellent analytical and quantitative skills; technical sales skills a plus.
• Proven track record of successful sales, creativity, innovation, and leadership
Job Type: Full-time.