If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department Overview About us:
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in moments that matter. We help firefighters see into burning buildings and police officers see around street corners. We are making public safety smarter by envisioning new technology for the future.
Avigilon, a Motorola Solutions company, designs, develops, and manufactures video analytics, network video management software and hardware, surveillance cameras, and access control solutions. Avigilon's solutions have been installed at thousands of customer sites, including school campuses, transportation systems, healthcare centers, public venues, critical infrastructure, prisons, factories, casinos, airports, financial institutions, government facilities, and retailers.
If you wish to become part of our vision and mission, you came to the right place.
What will you do?
Being a Regional Sales Manager you will:
• Promote and market Avigilon s products and services within the assigned territory. The negotiation and closing of sales and execution of contracts for sales is handled by Avigilon s head office.
• Support Avigilon s sales activities in the assigned territory by creating, nurturing, and responding to sales opportunities for Avigilon s products and services.
• Support the RSD Nordics and SSD North Europe in establishing quarterly and annual sales objectives for the assigned territory.
• Conduct sales calls, schedule local promotional work, and track sales activities with channel, end user and distributor opportunities using Avigilon s lead and project tracking software databases.
• Source, qualify, and manage: Integrators, and VARs (Value Added Resellers).
• Provide information to prospective customers such as our pricing, terms of sales, and delivery methods.
• Provide basic technical guidance and product training to partners and end users to help them understand how to use our products.
• Assist with the supervision of installations at end user sites, especially for key accounts, to ensure proper commissioning of the system and satisfaction of customer expectations and requirements.
• Attend tradeshows and other marketing events.
• Participate in the development of training materials for our products.
• Provide feedback about partner and end user requirements to Avigilon s other departments to help develop product improvements and new product releases.
• Maintain working knowledge of competitive offerings and compile data on competitive products and pricing and report it back to Avigilon s head office.
• Identify key surveillance market influencers in the territory, establish contact with them, and demonstrate to them the superiority and utility of our solutions.
Frequent travel for business purposes to visit customers, colleagues and suppliers will be needed. Travelling is expected to be over 50%.
Your experience and skills:
You will hold a key position that requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about surveillance and is highly customer focused and efficient.
To be successful as a Regional Sales Manager you should be/have:
• Proven sales record in electronic Security/LV and/or technology based market in Sweden
• Related academic qualification might be advantageous but not essential
• Ability to drive customer satisfaction and success
• Skilled in managing third party relationship (vendors, resellers, distributors)
Referral Payment Plan Yes