Category Nursing and Midwifery Speciality Pediatric - Select Paediatric Location Riyadh Salary min On Application SAR Salary max On Application SAR Hospital Saudi Arabia is hiring nurses and healthcare professionals. It is possible to travel at this time. You will have five days in quarantine at your hospital provided accommodation. You are paid your salary during this time.
Tax- Free Salary- Once we know when you graduated and how many years of work experience you have, which ward area you are applying to, we can quote you the salary you will earn.
Our client hospital, based in the Capital City of Riyadh, has a 2,000-bed capacity main hospital as well as the largest dedicated Children's Hospital in the Middle East.
State-of-the-art facilities include Cardiac and Liver Center and Emergency Care. Other adults and pediatric services provided include Surgical and Medical wards, Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology Oncology, Neonatal ICU, Operating Rooms, Ambulatory Care Center, Home Health Care Program, VIP Wards, Royal Suite, College of Medicine and Nursing College.
1- Send your CV to email@example.com or WhatsApp + 447393535590
2- I do not have a CV? Click on the job link we will contact you to suggest which post you can apply for?
3- Cannot see a job or you do not have a CV? email to firstname.lastname@example.org when and where you graduated, summarise your experience for the past two years. Send us your phone number and tell you preferred channel to be contacted ( Phone/Whatsapp/Facebook messenger/other?)
Note: For those of you whose first language is not English, the working language of the hospital is English. Your English skills need to be good enough for safe and effective practice. You will need to pass an exam in English called the Prometric exam to license as a nurse with The Saudi Council for Health Professionals. (SCFHS). ProfCo will assist you to license and with all aspects of your application from preparing you for an interview, visa, licenses and deployment.
Description Unit Name: Pediatric Home Health Care /KASCH
* newborn -14 years
* Mixed Gender
Pediatric Home Health care Services:
Caring for a child with complex medical needs. Bronchopulmonary dysplasia or BPD ,Cerebral Palsy (CP),Developmental delay, Down syndrome, Epilepsy, Failure to thrive,Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD),Hypoplastic left heart syndrome,Microcephaly,Premature infant,Spina Bifida,Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA), Tracheomalacia.
Nursing Procedures :
* age specific pediatric care , assessment and evaluation.
* Medication administration ,Enzyme therapy ,etc.
* Peripheral Venous cannulation and blood draw.
* Central Venous catheter ,blood draw care and maintenance.
* Point of care testing Glucose and urinalysis.
* Parental and enteral nutritional therapy
* Wound care and management.
* Education and training: to patients, families, and caregivers
* Home medical equipment and Home safety instructions
* Monitoring and supervision: Of clinical situation and chronic disease control
Respiratory therapists Procedures:
* Providing education, training and ongoing support to mechanically ventilated , tracheostomy patients as well as patients who are oxygen dependents.
* Environmental control systems
* Pulmonary rehabilitation
* Airway management
* Administering respiratory therapy treatments.
* Maintain and keep up to date about RT equipment s.
* Evaluating effects of therapy administered.
* Application and monitoring of medical gases
Job Title: Staff Nurse I
Basic Function: Within the mission, vision and values of Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard - Health Affairs, promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families.
Benefits * Generous Tax-Free Salary. Each case individually negotiated.
Calculated for years of experience and for postgraduate education.
* One-year renewable contract. If you renew for the second year, you will receive one month salary as a recontracting bonus.
* Holidays: 61 days paid leave per year. ( Annual leave and public
* Return flight to your nearest international airport (Point of Hire) at beginning and end of the contract.
* Midyear ticket to your point of hire.
* Free fully furnished western accommodation. See our website for some
examples of the housing
* Free healthcare.
* Recreation centres at all hospitals free of charge.
* Free utilities. Cable TV available with up to 250 channels.
* High-speed internet. Requirements Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or equivalent from an accredited institution or Diploma in Nursing (western standard, for those who graduated before the availability of Bachelor's degree)
Current licensure as a professional registered nurse
Minimum of Two (2) years current clinical nursing experience following licensure/registration in the country of origin