United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Laundry & Home Care
Research and Development Lab Chemist Intern - Laundry and Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Lab and Data Management for Laundry Care products and projects
• Applying Good Lab Practice (GLP) in the Laundry Care lab
• Deputizing the Junior product development manager
• Main tasks include working on formula development, cost chase, marketing/sales/legal support, consumer insight generation, competitor watch, market research test support, performance test, implementation, Specification Management, Safety Health and Environment, and GLP
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or Science related degrees
• English speaking, Arabic or Farsi are a plus
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office
• High communication skills, analytical thinking and decision making are mandatory