The Reservations department is responsible for identifying guest needs, مساعدة الضيوف في
effective & efficient manner, converting business, تعظيم الايرادات,
ensuring complete and accurate update of information in compliance with company
policy and strategy. The reservations department is the heart of Mina Seyahi
Complex; it is the first guest contact point, sets guest s expectation, يضيف
value to the guest booking & stay experience. It is critical to the overall
success of our individual hotels.
Job responsibilities will include,
ولكن لا تقتصر على ما يلي:
• Handle email and fax offers and requests for
availability and prices of retail segment.
• Handles admin tasks of the department i.e. schedule,
طلبات الشراء, purchase form, إلخ.
• Coordinates information between reservations department
وغيرها من الإدارات.
• Handles 7 days quality check.
• Follows up on waitlisted, غير-guarantee bookings and
• Ensure departmental general back-up are maintained.
• Understand the key principles of Marriott Strategies
and Revenue Management:
• تجزئة, الشركات, راحة, أخرى
• Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
• Be fluent on all hotel products and services.
• Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate
plans used across all distribution channels.
• Be flexible in sales technique through offering the
right product to the right customer at the right time.
• Ensure guest satisfaction and reservation accuracy, من
maintaining updated database for all clients files.
• Handles Reservations Agent job tasks when requested.
• Covers for the team during meetings.
• Support the Reservations Manager and Revenue Management
leader with admin work and special projects as required.
• Actively participate in feedback sessions and daily
meetings conveying customer feedback.
• Keep inventory and rate balancing between different
• Handle visa and refund requests.
• Responsible for effective implementation and compliance
with Marriott Reservation Standards.
• Achieve targeted goals in the Hotel Mystery Shopping
• Maintain accuracy and cleanliness of the PMS Database:
• Ensure market segmentation is accurate for each
• Merge profiles as necessary
• Create hierarchies/relationships between Corporate
• Ensure reservations meet the property and IPS standards
in terms of accuracy of data and guest satisfaction.
• Complete understanding and effective execution of
current and new RM tools. Includes Opera PMS / مارشا / GXP.
• Complete understand and effective use of the Hotel s
• Understand Best Rate Guarantee compliance.
• Maintain the Reservation correspondence.
• Liaise daily with the Reservations and or Revenue
Management leader regarding business on the books and the strategy for the
• Champion the PMS/Interface functionalities, تحديد
and communication enhancements to the Reservations Manager.
• Share best practices with Reservations and or Revenue
• Handle guest complaints with patience and
To move into this position you
• The ideal candidate must have a strong admin and
المهارات التنظيمية, sales orientated personality, being able to
converse with a wide range of experienced and inexperienced customers.
• Be eloquent and fluent in English verbally and in
• Multiple language ability is an advantage.
• مهارات التعامل الجيد.
• قادر على العمل تحت الضغط.
• Willing to learn & develop.
• Able to work on shift basis including night shift,
• Be able to practice effective time management in the
• Aware of preciseness and accuracy.
• Able to learn new technology with ease and at a rapid
• Be detailed orientated and take pride in transferring
this focus on details to their work in the PMS and all guest
• Able to take a customer focused decision by themselves,
whilst remaining cognizant of all sales and revenue management principles.
• Display passion for our customers, and enthusiasm for
• Must possess strong computer skills, منها
ميكروسوفت اوفيس, (اكسل/باور بوينت/Word) Opera, and be fluent in Internet