Ready to make a difference for customers, colleagues and your career? Do you want a future worth getting excited about? This is the place to be. We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Reservations Sales Consultants to join the team at our Premier Inn Customer Contact Center.
Premier Inn is a British hotel chain and the UK's largest hotel brand with more than 750 hotels. Premier Inn hotels in the UAE operate under a strategic partnership between Emirates Group and Britain s leading hospitality firm Whitbread PLC, established to develop the Premier Inn brand throughout the region. At Premier Inn we make every day experiences special for millions of customers and create excellent career opportunities for people like you. Currently we have 7 hotels in the Middle East and an exciting pipe line of new hotels opening in the foreseeable future. We hold many coveted people and brand industry awards, and we want you to help us add another award to our trophy cabinet!
What is the purpose of the job?
As a Reservations Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a quality and customer service driven, end to end service for all reservations segments. And every day to constantly elevate the guest care quality and provide a fantastic service that our guests love.
Your day-to-day work:
• Provide exceptional customer services in accordance with the brand standards.
• Effectively and professionally manage all reservations for customers.
• Support the Contact Centre by managing corporate bookings during off hours.
• Generate good Sales Leads for the company to acquire new customers.
• Ensure that the system and booking documentation is accurate and up to date.
• Be a brand ambassador and follow and maintain the Company s Quality & Compliance Standards.
• Be able to configure rates in Opera PMS system based on all signed contracts.
What are we looking for?
Education and Experience:
• You will be likely to have minimum of one year experience in Reservation department of a branded hotel.
• High School Diploma preferred.
• Advanced English language.
• Preferably Arabic speaker
Skills and Competencies:
• Possess guest service skills and excellent communication skill.
• Detailed & Customer service orientated.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to handle multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment while remaining calm, collective and accurate.
• Able to type 25 words per minute.
• Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, CRS systems is an added advantage.
What we offer
At Premier Inn, you will have a competitive benefits package, rewards and recognition. We offer, accommodation, transportation, medical insurance, air tickets, food entitlement and allowance and a competitive basic salary. You will have opportunities to develop and grow. The chance to build yourself a long and varied career doing something you really love.
At Premier Inn, we know the importance of creating a culture which brings the experience to life for both our customers and our team and this is supported by strong company values. We employ people that not only believe in our values but also have the passion to live and breathe them, and always put the customer in the heart of everything we do.
We want Premier Inn to be a place where people s skills and careers grow as fast as we do. A place where everyone has the opportunities to develop and achieve their dreams. We put emphasis on a promote from within culture and continuously strive to create a supportive and engaging environment in which our team can thrive and deliver.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work in an environment that values your work and rewards you fairly then please click on the apply button below.