We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Resident Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for leading the construction supervision team to ensure that the project will be delivered on time and within budget according to the contract. You will supervise the work of the site engineers, surveyors, inspectors and all other disciplines working on the construction site.
We envisage success in this role to include;
• Demonstrating extensive knowledge and experience in the execution of civil, infrastructure, building, landscape and irrigation works.
• Ability to make senior level project decisions and liaise with applicable authorities.
• Familiar with the DM General Conditions of Contract, Quality Assurance, Quantity Surveying, and Project Network Techniques.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Project.
• Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prepare instructions, specifications, and reports and cost estimates.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 14 years expereince partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.