Responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of restaurants and for managing their employees. Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality and customer service standards.
• Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered.
• Maintain relationships with customers and staff.
• Update and use job-related knowledge.
• Schedule staff work hours and activities.
• Evaluate health and safety practices against standards.
• Organize, plan, and prioritize.
• Make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff.
• Process and analyze information when scheduling and budgeting.
• Record information about inventory and health practices.
• Handle food, utensils, and bookkeeping materials.
• Get information from customers, employees, and inventory records.
• Inspect equipment and food deliveries.
• Monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll.
• Guide, direct, and train staff.
• Coordinate the work and activities of staff.
• Perform administrative activities such as scheduling, budgeting, and payroll.