Reports to : Area Manager
Job Specifications :
• University degree/High Institute diploma Tourism & Hotels Management is highly preferable.
• Minimum of 3 years previous experience in Fast Food Chains/Hotels is a must.
• Age should not exceed 30 years old
• Computer Literacy
• Good command of English language
• Good communication skills
• Leadership & management potentials.
Provide leadership & management of a store, maximize sales, revenue & efficiencies, ensure that restaurant operation standards are matching with the operation manual, maintain high standards of customers satisfaction, products quality, cash sales receipts and employment practices, develop staff under his/her supervision to be capable of ensuring efficiencies in operation procedures.
Main Duties :
• Maintain highest possible level of quality, services & cleanliness, achieve all Q,.S.C & CHAMPS objectives as planned by chain management.
• Lead an active role in customer services & customer relations by establishing good & strong relationships with the customers and develop customer services skills in all staff, monitor & evaluate customer service standards, handle customer complaints and take corrective actions when needed.
• Set labor schedules for all staff, distribute duties, responsibilities & work flow to meet set targets.
• Maintain high level of productivity through effective orientation, development & motivation for all employees.
• Conduct performance appraisals for all staff two times/year
• Follow up on the implementation of development plans for the restaurant team in coordination with HR & Training Coordinator.
• Implement all sales plans as set by the chain management, develop employees understanding & commitment to sales plans, coach them to maximize benefits out of suggestive selling techniques.
• Review & Analyze the P & L for his /her store and report it to the Area Manager on regular basis , take the needed corrective actions based on the results.
• Fulfill all restaurant supplies (raw materials, paper products, packing materials etc) in coordination with Area Manager & Stores Department, keep an eye on stock level periodically.
• Make sure that all materials received are matching with the quality & quantity of the chain operation manual, maintain its freshness & avoid its spoilage by proper storage.
• Maintain all chain products/items available for selling, making sure of its freshness.
• Reduce the operation costs as planned, monitoring all operation loses & production to achieve the required quality with the minimum costs.
• Monitor all cash machines, review cash flow comparing to sales report with all cashiers.
• Prepare local store marketing for his/her restaurant, discuss it with chain management for approval, follow up on its implementation, analyze the results.
• Implement all marketing plans in restaurant as set by Marketing Department, monitor progress & results on regular basis.
• Maintain preventive maintenance program in the restaurant to handle minor obstacles ( if any) in tools & equipment, coordinate with maintenance as soon as he/she can to solve any problems.
• Ensure that rules of safety & security in the restaurant are implemented, make sure that all employees are fully aware of procedures.
• Send all required reports on target times to his/her Area Manager.
• Assistant Manager
• Team Members
• Home Delivery Unit
Key Accountabilities Areas:
• Achieve all QSC/Champscheck objectives as planned.
• Handling all customer complaints, maintain customer satisfaction..
• Keep all products & items available for customers
• Ensuring safety & security regulations in the restaurant
• Maximize sales figures as planned & analyze results
• Reduce operation costs as per chain s plan
• Analyze P&L statements, plan to reduce the controllable
• Implementing local store marketing plans
• Conduct performance appraisal for all team Members.
• Team work orientation, training & development
• Self development & developing management team with him/her
• Fulfill restaurant supplies (raw materials, packing materials, tools, equipment, etc..)
• Maintain preventive maintenance.
• Receive cash & deliver it to the bank
Internal & External Contacts :
• Team Members
• Chain management
• Stores Dept.
• Accounting Dept.
• HR & Training Dept.
• Maintenance Dept.
• Restaurant customers