Duties and Responsibilities
• Cleaning tasks such as dusting, mopping, sweeping, waxing floors and vacuuming
• Refilling supplies, such as toilet paper and paper towels
• Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
• Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
• Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
• Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
• Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
• Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
• Performs additional duties as needed.
Cleaner Qualifications / Skills:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team