Reports directly to the Revenue Manager, Revenue Analyst is responsible for assisting in planning, developing and executing overall Revenue Performance cycle for the entire MAF Accor Shared Service Cluster. In addition, the Cluster Revenue Manager will ensure the below main duties.
Is responsible for the implementation of all Room, F&B and OOD revenue management processes to help maximize profitable revenues.
Upkeeps revenue management systems and tools independently or in collaboration with relevant departments (F&B, Spa, Sales) to ensure updated and accurate calculations which is in turn facilitate sound decision-making.
Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports including but not limited to daily pick-up, booking pace, segmentation, channel distribution, geographic origin, forecasting, displacement, no-show and cancellation trends along with month-end reporting.
Develops new analysis, as needed, to facilitate understanding of business developments: accurate interpretation of trends, demand and market conditions.
Presents business recommendations and implements the commercial strategy to help stay ahead of the competition and reach budgets and other team objectives.
Analysis of Data & Reports
1. Review and analyses daily, weekly and monthly reports as per the requirements from owning company and Accor and the management.
2. Communicates analysis with management team for necessary and required revenue management decisions to ensure that targets are met.
3. Monitors and analyses room s inventory utilising Revenue Management systems and structure to maximise occupancies and increase revenue including, but not limited to, monitoring room group blocks, demand levels and plan restriction.
4. Monitors competitive environment including pricing and strategies of competition as well as external variables such as city pressure and special events.
5. Facilitate sales team with performance analysis of hotel s top producing accounts, and accordingly suggest variable and lucrative pricing proposal for contracting.
7. Understands the dynamics of the local, regional and international political and economic environment and all demand generators.
Control & Strategies
1. Suggest short and long term sale controls and strategies in coordination Revenue Manager.
2. Communicates controls and selling strategies with all concerned and ensure strict adherence and authorize any expectations.
3. Responds to all group and MICE inquiries applying the selling strategies
Support & Training
1. Nurtures effective succession planning for Revenue and reservation team members .
2. Assists in recruitment and training of new reservation team.
3. Maximizes the usage of up selling and assist in up selling techniques
4. Works closely with other department to ensure the proper training of their team members in relations to the revenue management process.
Maintenance of Systems
1. Ensures booking of systems of systems (rooms and MICE) are regularly maintained and updated thus maximizing the sales potential and data accuracy of reports.
2. Monitors input of data with particular attention to rate controls and status options.
3. Effectively retrieve statistical information.
4. Ensures all existing and new rate codes are regularly reviewed and updates via TARs /OPERA
5. Ensures that all promotions / packages are properly loaded in all applicable systems.
6. Ensures that rate parity is maintained across all distribution channels thus allowing maximum flexibility to capture all market buying patterns.
Apply to this vacancy