Marriott International is the world s leading global
hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for
associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you ll find us in your
neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our
30 hotel brands at https://www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi Find Your
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina , ideally located
alongside Dubai s largest private white sand beach, Le M ridien Mina Seyahi
Beach Resort & Marina is an iconic destination among the most luxurious of
Dubai Beach Resorts. Featuring a classic chic decor are subtle purple
accents, our 220 Rooms and suites are designed to stimulate your creativity
while offering breath-taking views and outstanding resort facilities will
enrich your experience.
The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina Peaceful retreat
settled on Jumeirah Beach, the resort offers the perfect destination for the
entire family to unwind and recharge with a breath-taking array of recreation
activities, and close proximity to major Dubai local attractions.
Featuring exceptional views over the Arabian Gulf, our impressive neoclassical
architecture fills our five-star luxury beach resort in Dubai with charm and
The Revenue Department overlooks the pricing
and inventory of the hotel, monitors competition, analyzes patterns and trends,
update rate plans, monitors hotel s presence in 3 rd party
websites, sets the rooms budget and forecast, maintains revenue systems,
overlooks reservations department working closely with all revenue generating
departments (sales, groups, F&B).
Job responsibilities will include, but not limited to the
• Your job responsibilities will
include, but not limited to the following:
• Closely monitor competitive
pricing and understand the impact of relative pricing decisions on
property performance. Perform competitor checks and report as appropriate.
• Identifying soft periods and
developing promotions and strategies
• Effective implementation of Marriott
Revenue Management Standards, Policies & Procedures.
• Action Rate Solicitations as
directed and maintain rate plans.
• Ensure the hotel has Best Rate
• Participate in the property s
weekly Revenue Management/Strategy Meeting and contribute to the Daily
• Develop personal understanding
and knowledge of all Revenue Management related systems and tools.
• Actively participate and
implement any new systems
• Review and analyze data on an
ongoing and end of month basis. Provide monthly report on
production, trends, booking and stay patterns as well as channel analysis.
Evaluation of the distribution channel performance (costs, commissions,
number of reservations, revenue) and potential reasons for this
To move into this position you
Tenure in current position minimum two years
• Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal
and written, and strong command of English in both
• Professional Certification (University Degree, Hotel
• Five years experience in revenue department preferably
• Must process strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel /
PowerPoint / Word)
• Knowledge of Opera and Revenue Management System is
• Knowledge of Marriott Revenue Systems is preferred
(MARSHA / HPP / MARRFP, etc)
• Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing
market with a revenue positive effect
• Analytical approach to problem solving and demonstrated
ability to think outside of the box
• Ability to analyze financial statements and market data
• Detail oriented and hands on
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Potential to develop into a leader, motivate and
• Demonstrate self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.