· To be responsible for maximizing hotel revenue through inventory and pricing controls.
· Produces one off reports for trend analysis in areas of management concern when requested.
· Assists as required with the development of the Marketing Plan.
· Coordinates with the Sales team, determine rate philosophy and structure.
· Analyzes trends to be able to set daily and long-term goals for occupancy and average rates.
· Identifies packaging opportunities in periods of high or low demand.
· Production of status report, highlighting the busy and slow season, weekly, monthly or yearly and adjusting rates accordingly.
· Downs loading of monthly regional corporate and travel agency statistics, guest history transactions.
· Full analysis of all hotels in the competitive set.
· Maintains a pricing strategy to meet hotel revenue management goals.
· Oversees reservation sales to ensure business practices are consistent with the hotel revenue management goals.
· Promotes and reinforce revenue management concepts through all departments in the hotel.
· Regular competitor test calls.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
· Previous hotel-related experience.
· Experience in budgeting and business planning.
Technical Expertise/Knowledge Required
· Service oriented style with professional presentations skills.
· Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, visual acuity, hearing, writing, and excellent speaking ability.