We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax
• Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
• Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
• Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
• Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor
• Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
• Maintain an accurate room status at all times
• Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
• Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified
Environment, Health & Safety Responsibilities:
To comply with all policies and procedures of EHS manual.
Adopt work practices that support EHS programs.
Take reasonable care not only for the safety of his/her own health but also for the safety of other people who may be affected by their conduct in the work place.
Look for guidance for all new or modified work procedures.
Make sure to report immediately any hazardous conditions, near misses and injuries to the supervisor.
Must not intentionally place at risk the health or safety of any person in the workplace.
Must be involved in training and other environment, health and safety activities where required.
Handle / use all provided resources, facility and tools in a safe manner.
Wear personal protective equipment as provided and instructed.
Ensure to use equipment in compliance with appropriate guidance without intentional interference or misuse.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations. You must be a computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character. You will work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers. You work independently within a structured environment while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding the job