The Cleveland Clinic Hospital in Abu Dhabi , UAE (CCAD) is a 364-bed, tertiary-care, adult-focus hospital. CCAD is an extension of the US-based Cleveland Clinic s model.
In all, more than 30 medical and surgical specialties are represented at Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. The hospital officially opened in May 2015.
• 24/7 cover, i.e., weekdays, late shift, weekends, and night shift
• Shifts vary by start time and length ((8, 10, 12 hours)
• Required to cover all modalities: CT; MRI; nuclear medicine; fluoroscopy; ultrasound biopsy, CT biopsy, breast biopsy, mammo biopsy, and MRI breast biopsy; PET scan
• Currently have four IR rooms
• Required to do oncall weekdays and weekends
• Current working hours - 8 hrs shift 5 days per week ( varying start times)
• Performs all types of Vascular intervention, non-vascular Interventional procedures and Neuro interventional procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Associate's degree in Nursing
• Current RN license in the USA, Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand
• Two or more years of current, full-time experience as an RN in Diagnostic Radiology or Interventional Radiology in the USA, Canada, UK, Western Europe, Australia, or New Zealand