APOLLO FLIGHT CENTRE PROVIDES LARGE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We at Apollo flight centre value our workforce and we look for energetic, reliable and flexible players, who enjoy their work and thrive to grow.
Role: Ticketing and Reservation Executive
• Experience: Minimum 2-4 years of experience in ticketing
• Education: Bachelor s or similar
• Software knowledge : GDS knowledge is must, preferably Sabre
• Ideal candidate should be excellent communicator with superior negotiation skills. He/she must be comfortable presenting company s products to the supplier and deal with enquires and handle complaints.
• Maintaining and developing strong, sustainable relationships with suppliers and as well as corporate and direct clients.
• Negotiate with domestic and international airline suppliers.
• Provide feasible airline options to the clients after negotiations with the suppliers.
• Assisting groups during departures and ensuring client request are met.
• Gather market and client information, and following up with visits to develop new business
• Provide consultation for clients on the services provided by the company.
• Processing cancellations and modifications and promptly relaying this information.
• Handling daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
• Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
• Advance GDS knowledge, preferably sabre
• Motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, good analytical skills in interpreting data and situations.
• Previous knowledge in reservation and ticketing department is a must
• Hard working, motivated, and well-groomed.
• Positive attitude towards learning, problem solving, team work.
• Adaptability to change.
• Advanced presentation skills
• Integrity Fulfilling commitments.
• Knowledge of Fare calculations and reservations