Where timeless classics are woven with modern details. Where business meets pleasure. Where even when you re global, you can experience the local. Designed for the independent traveler seeking balance, there s Four Points.
The impact you ll make
When a guest walks into any of our rooms imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they ve arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it s perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linens. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they re in good hands while staying with us. That s the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal customer.
What you ll do
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
• Make beds and fold sheets
• Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
• Greet guests and take care of requests
• Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
• Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
• Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Perks you deserve
We ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
• Team-spirited coworkers
• Encouraging management
• Wellbeing programs
• Learning and development opportunities
• Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
• Recognition programs
What we re looking for
• A warm, people-oriented demeanor
• A team-first attitude
• A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we ll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You re welcome here
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you re important to us and that you ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you ll be appreciated and valued.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.