Obtaining NPI outsourced staff for the position of RCA investigators to support operational readiness. This will be a ~12 months assignment based in UAE.
Root Cause Investigator that can deliver the below such as :
• Perform or mentor root cause evaluations for significant events to determine organizational and programmatic causal factors, human performance causal factors, and equipment failures.
• Experienced technical writer in order to deliver high-quality RCE reports.
• Provide mentoring and training to Corrective Action Review Board (CARB) members to augment investigative rigor.
• Perform or mentor other cause evaluations as needed (Apparent Cause Evaluations [ACE] and Basic Cause Evaluations [BCE]).
• In addition, the SW will also be involved in development of other key initiatives as seen fit by the NPI function.
• Root Cause Investigator that will mentor, perform, and deliver high quality root cause evaluations and other cause evaluations as needed and as listed in scope of work summary.
Applicable Quality, HSC, and Engineering requirements using international standards (ISO 9001, ASTM, BS, etc.)
• Corporate instructors and SOER Specialist are expected to demonstrate behaviors set by Nawah Energy Company
• Corporate instructors are expected to engage, manage and control all classes with procedure guidelines
• Understanding and working knowledge of Systematic Approach to Training (SAT) model
• Ability to pass ENERCON and client specific background checks and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
We do not sponsor employees for work authorization in the U.S. for this position.
ENERCON Services is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.