We are looking for Rotating Equipment Technician.
Work Location – Kuwait
Contract Duration – 7 years (Long Term – Yearly Renewable)
Candidate must be available for the Client face to face interview in Mumbai on 17th & 18th Nov & Chennai 20th to 21st Nov 2019.
Performs a variety of mechanical craft jobs including complex jobs, in shop/field required in installation, maintenance & repair of rotating equipment & auxiliaries such as pumps, compressors, turbines, blowers, fin-fans, mixers, gas engines, etc. a variety of testing equipment & measurement tools.
1. Receives assignments from the immediate supervisor, obtains materials from warehouse or shops. Prepares work site, receives work permit and secures safety conditions prior to work.
2. Performs a variety of jobs including shop/field installation, maintenance & repair of rotating equipment & auxiliaries such as pumps, compressors, turbines, blowers, fin-fans, mixers, gas engines etc.
3. Installs rotating equipment including those requiring non-standard installation procedures. Makes necessary alignment/adjustment to ensure correct operation.
4. Removes & dismantles equipment with maintenance problems; cleans & lubricate; repairs/replaces faulty components; reassembles units and checks for efficient operation. Performs preventive & breakdown maintenance jobs.
5. Uses a variety of testing equipment to diagnose trouble in proper sequence. Also, uses tools such as hydraulic press, pullers, electric drills, grinders, heating torch as well as precision tools such as micrometer, caliper gauges & dial gauges for test-checking or repair work.
6. Performs/ensures maintenance work in accordance with instructions, drawings and codes of practice. Reports any abnormal condition of equipment under repair/overhaul to his supervisor.
7. Performs all compressor valve & seal lapping jobs using lapping machines & other test equipment.
8. Implements/practices good housekeeping, performs job site clean-up duties, as required, and complies with establishment fire and safety regulations.
9. Assumes full responsibility for the role as envisaged by Safety, Health and Environment Management System (SHEMS), as per the attachment.
10. Performs any related duties as assigned.