Want to help us bring happiness to the world? Want to join an ambitious and fast growing global biscuits and confectionery business investing heavily in iconic global brands, infrastructure and people? Then this is the place for you.
As proud bakers and chocolatiers and custodians of iconic global brands, we don t compromise on the quality of ingredients in our products or on the people we hire. We are looking for entrepreneurial spirits who share our passion for bringing happiness to our consumers and who embody our Winning Traits.
To succeed at pladis you need to be purpose-led , resilient and positive to succeed here because we expect pace and agility , we insist on collaboration and demand accountability. If that is your thing, then pladis offers global ambition, a clear Vision and roadmap for success, challenge, and unrivalled opportunities to learn and make an impact
Click Apply to get started.
The safety Engineer roles and responsibilities include:
• Provide health and safety measures in a working environment
• Support staff with the identification of environmental aspects and determining the project objectives and target
• Identify and evaluate the unsafe environment and practices
• Identify the root causes of safety and industrial hygiene
• Develop hazard control processes, methods and programs
• Recommend solutions to issues that need improvement
• Advise several ways of controlling potential threats
• Monitor implementation of safety plans per plans and objectives
• Monitor and track safety systems by using computer systems and spreadsheets
• Maintain and manage equipment and processes related to each project of health and safety
• Suggest several preventive methods and practices like recycling, waste disposal, pollution control, etc.
• Collaborate with other levels of engineering staff, quality assurance, quality improvement, regulatory compliance specialists, etc.
• Measure and audit the effectiveness of hazard control programs
• Prepare future safety plans based on past experiences and facts
• Work in compliance with ISO 14000/ 14001 standards and practices
pladis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
We operate a strict Preferred Supplier List. If you are a recruitment agency and wish to submit candidate to be considered for this vacancy, you must have agreed to, and signed, our terms of business.
We will not accept CVs from any other sources other than those currently on our PSL. We will not pay a fee for any candidate that has not been represented by a provider on our PSL.