SAGE 300 CONSULTANT
• Serves as Business Analyst for clients Sage 300 (formerly Accpac) implementations, leading project teams in defining, planning, and implementing the Sage 300 solution.
• Have a strong working knowledge of ERP business software.
• Have professional exposure in business workflow.
• Have experience with product implementations.
• Project management experience in utilizing appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines, and responsibilities. Solid communication skills with good follow-up and follow-through on assigned tasks and responsibilities to timeline.
• Provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for our clients using Sage 300 software (ERP).
• Works with customers to achieve the best solutions for customer to maximize product use, benefits, and functionality
• Develops and executes a challenging and interesting self-education and professional development plan.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 2 plus year experience implementing ERP solutions desired
• Must have related experience in UAE
Bachelor s degree in accounting or computer science, information technology, quality assurance, or equivalent strongly preferred.
Communication Skills: Communicates well one-on-one, in small groups and public speaking. Keeps people informed. Writes clear, precise, well-organized documents using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
Analysis: Identifies significant problems and opportunities. Analyzes problems and people in depth. Determines root causes and offers appropriate solutions.
Customer Focused: Monitors client satisfaction, establishes partner relationship with clients. Visible and accessible to clients.
Pragmatism: Generates sensible, realistic and practical solutions to projects.