We have openings with our client for Sailpoint profile
PFB The details .
Joining timeline: Immediate
Role and responsibility:
1. Implementation and Developer with SailPoint IIq deployments for different customers from site.
2. End to end ownership of project, Successful implementation of sailpoint iiq with all the modules and onboarding of various type of trusted and target applications.
3. Deliver identity management consulting services including client interaction, design architecture.
4. Working with clients to support user acceptance testing, debugging and migration to production and DR environments.
5. Strong Java, beanshell, SQL programming skill, knowledge of XML, Web and Application Servers, HTML, AD, Cloud and non-application integrations.
6. Implementation of custom rules and custom workflows with use cases as part of large/complex projects.
7. Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features.
8. Implementation in Hybrid environment (mix of cloud and on prem)
9. Develop the overall IAM architecture and design across multiple product suites including SailPoint iiq.
10. Apply troubleshooting techniques to resolve complex, cross functional issues.
11. Strong hands on experience for installation, setup and configuration, High availability and load balancing, Disaster recovery env configurations, TLS, application onboarding, custom connectors, OOTB and custom LCM, customized JML process implementation, rehire, password manager, recertification and customizations, open identity framework, webservice, feature strings, life cycle events, customizations, birth rights, self-service, context based service now integration, PAM module integration, compliance manager, custom forms, server maintenance, performance tuning, aggregation, correlation, non-correlated account management, custom tasks, policies and custom rules for policies, OOTB and custom reports.
12. Requirement gathering, design, UAT and Production rollout phase, RBAC.
13. Integration with 3rd party systems which are not having direct connectors.
14. Work with IAM 3rd party supplier(s) and across technology towers to resolve complex product issues
15. Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.