We are looking for a "Sailpoint Developer" to join one of our major clients based out of Saudi Arabia or India.
We are looking for a SailPoint Consultant with strong development background to join our team on permanent payroll. The candidate should be good in development.
1. Experience in implementation of SailPoint IdentityIQ tool
2. Knowledge of SailPoint IdentityIQ concepts and features
3. Experience with the following products: SailPoint IdentityIQ, SailPoint IdentityNow, SailPoint SecurityIQ
4. Knowledge and hands-on experience with the following SailPoint IdentityIQ components: Lifecycle Manager, Compliance Manager, Application On-Boarding, Access Request, Automated Provisioning, Password Management, Workflows, Quicklinks and custom forms
5. Extensive Experience in development/support of workflows, forms and other SailPoint IDM Component
7. Strong Java debugging skills
8. Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the LDAPs
9. Experience setting up and installing software on Windows and Unix (Linux, HP, Solaris, AIX) platforms
10. Experience with the following web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, Web Services, etc.)
11. Experience with web application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, JBOSS, etc.)
12. Experience working with Application/Web Servers (Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) or developing J2EE products