Industry IT & Services
As a Sales Account Manager in company s, you are responsible for selling company s Products, Solutions and Services to strategic Government and Enterprise accounts within the UAE as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
Your overall focus areas will be in developing business opportunities, creating proposals, presentation to customers, and booking business for company. You will be supported by Cross-functional teams from company s Marketing, Systems Engineering ,Product Development functions; Cloud Infrastructure and Cloud Data Services business units to help you attain and exceed sales performance goals.
You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and advanced value selling techniques to be successful in this role.
The essential responsibilities of the Enterprise Sales executive is to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other company employees.
Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
• Driving sales in a defined territory and/or account list to achieve revenue targets.
• You will be a tireless hunter who lives for finding, developing and expanding opportunities for new business.
• Working with Sales Engineers to uncover customer needs, lead discovery, produce demos, and delivery use cases.
• Delivering results; exceeding annual quotas, driving referenceable business and building consistent pipeline through effective prospecting and marketing initiatives.
• Having a competitive attitude, a strong work ethic, a desire to disrupt the status quo, drive change and evangelize new technologies.
• Provide reliable forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual interval.
• Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships.
• As a seasoned professional with a wide range of experiences, this individual uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
• Is responsible for a specific geographical install base and large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts.
• This individual effectively works with, and influences senior internal personnel within the function, employees in other functions that support the sales effort, and has direct customer contact.
• Limited management supervision and direction is provided since this individual operates and drives results independently.
• Proven track record in delivering results; exceeding annual quotas .
• Existing strong relationships within enterprise and government customer and channel accounts in UAE.
• Knowledge of the Storage industry, both SAN and NAS for current and next-generation business applications.
• Understanding of sales forecasting metrics .
• Ability to work collaboratively with employees within department and across functions.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment that requires urgency to exploit opportunities
• Minimum of 8 years of selling experience.
• A bachelor s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science; or related field is required. A Graduate Degree is desired.