• Providing analytical support to the Commercial Team and utilizing existing tools as CRM, Target and Segmentation, Sales Tracking, etc.
• Assist in developments and/or modification of reporting needs (report elements, data sources, format, frequency, distribution, etc ) and ensure accuracy.
• Work closely with commercial organization to set and monitor field force KPIs
• Leads design, development and timely delivery of accurate field reports for field force and ad-hoc analytics supporting commercial organization
• Manages commercial information management initiatives on secondary data sourcing, business rule governance, reporting optimization, and advanced analytics representing their clients needs
• Collaboration with Compliance department to ensure that all compliance guidelines and requirements are included in SMS processes.
• Provide analysis and recommendations on Resource Deployment/POA/Field Structure to sales leaders
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Healthcare
• 4+ years of relevant work experience with pharmaceutical prescription, sales, and sales force activity data
• Business-oriented perspective on sales and customer-related issues, with experience of working with or in sales, marketing, or other customer-related functions
• Demonstrated ability to translate customer needs / requirements into effective solutions
• Working knowledge of SFA / CRM & Sales tracking tools
• Highly detail oriented and the ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Must be able to work with tight deadlines in a dynamic and changing environment
• Proven troubleshooting, problem solving, analytical skills
• Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
• Proven team player - work well with team members to accomplish common goals
• Proficient in use of standard Microsoft Office software and EXPERT understanding of Excel and Access