• Develops and recommends Company positioning and sales strategy.
• Develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plans that maximize selling opportunities and provide profitable growth.
• Participate in advertising and promotional materials and events. Represents Company at trade and industry association meetings to promote company and products.
• Conduct and evaluate market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market conditions.
• Oversee the hiring, training, performance management, and development of all sales positions. Ensure sales staff reporting is timely and accurate.
• Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance or related technical field.
• 5+ years management level experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry, directing, and managing a sales program.
• Sales experience in the Information Technology (IT) industry.
• Management experience to identify, grow and develop team members.
• Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
Computer skills; MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint).
• Must be results oriented.
• Demonstrated hands-on sales experience.
• Leadership skills with a track record of building and managing sales teams.
• Experience of successfully managing and negotiating contracts.
• Experience in successfully delivering change within a sales and customer focused organization with experience in exceeding quality and customer satisfaction objectives.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Exercise ingenuity and implements innovative concepts.
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• Must be able to lead and participate in all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation, scoping of opportunities, assisting in the development of project plans and estimates, writing and preparation of proposals, presentations, and statements of work and client contracts.