1. Proactively approach targeted companies, identify and generate business opportunities in line with TUV SUD services portfolio for Management system certification & training segment.
2. Develop and nurture business relationships including local network of partners (consultants, channels, technical experts, freelancers etc)
3. Feet in the market and ear on the ground, focusing on front end customer interactions, interface role and networking, and relationship building.
4. Identify sales opportunity, convert to sales leads, and close sales through project management approach.
5. In line with TUV SUD policies and guidelines, prepare, submit and discuss/clarify value-added proposals.
6. Follow up, negotiate and conclude business contracts to achieve individual and department sales targets and manage commercial aspects of sales.
7. Sustain existing customer’s loyalty, deal with sales requests in coordination with TUV SUD planning department and auditors.
8. Exploring and materializing new markets & products in line with TUV SUD long term business strategy in the region.
9. Take part or attend local business events, tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions
10. Travel within dedicated area/location for sales meetings, training, business review meetings as required.
11. • Ensuring Revenue targets & Collection from the assigned clients. Co-ordination to ensure compliance of Sales Management Process.