Your Main Duties:
• Generate new sales leads to the company.
• Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their requirements.
• Present creative work to clients for approval or modification.
• Approach potential clients through new leads, cold calls, existing relationships, promotional events, or other means
• Maintain good relationships with clients.
• Follow up with potential & existing clients.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Sales Execution: Ability to create and customize the company's proposal, communicate effectively on the phone, and close contracts once all clients needs have been identified and addressed with Raffles proven solutions.
• Outbound & Inbound Calls: Customer outreach/perform cold calls, as well as receive inbound calls from customer leads to respond to their inquiries and detail our services/packages.
Sales Quota Attainment: Consistent achievement of assigned monthly sales quota.
Sales Activity Reporting: Ensure timely/accurate recording, tracking, and reporting of sales activities and customer/competitive information.
• Pipeline Management & Forecasting: Provide an accurate forecast of sales results and continuously manage sales activity: new, renewals, cross-sells, and up-sells.
• Needs Analysis: Perform a current merchant analysis of clients needs and provide a winning solution .
More than 2 years
Not SpecifiedBachelor's degree required.
• 2 years of experience.
• Experience in marketing and sales.
• Digital marketing background knowledge and experience is preferred: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, Web Development, App Development, E-commerce services.
• Experience in a high-volume telecommunication sales position; cold calls/outbound, as well as inbound.
• Proficient in Microsoft & Excel, PowerPoint applications.
• Experience in a high volume/fast-paced industry is preferred; experience in identifying prospective clients through various marketing channels.
OUR DESIRED SKILLS IN YOU:
• Excellent oral and written communication in English and Arabic. A third language is a plus.
• Be adept at building relationships with clients and be on the lookout for client opportunities.
• Strong team player with a can-do attitude and passion for excellence; self-starter, self-motivated and independent.
• Excellent phone manner and articulation (confidence and a sense of humor a huge plus).
• Excellent formal correspondence through emails, chatting and messaging.
• Quick response and follow up.
• Results-oriented and eager to succeed.
• Strong negotiation skills, persistence, and resilience.
• A positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve.
• Highly organized and strong time management skills.
• Ability to multi-task and comfortable interaction with other departments.
• Experience in preparing analysis & reports, KPI's, ROI's etc. and achieving the goals.
• Male and Females are welcome
• Depending on the performance in this position, there may be different opportunities for growth within the company in the business development and sales functions.
• Professional, personable, and good work ethics with the desire to grow, share, and collaborate.
In Addition to Your Salary Here Is What We Offer:
• Opportunity to be a part of a leading education company in London and Egypt with a solid reputation and a talented and dynamic data-driven team.
• Training with veteran leaders.
• STEAM Education & Digital Marketing disciplines.
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• Monthly performance bonuses and commission on sales.
• The opportunity to be part of a winning team with members that are passionate and success-driven, and the possibility of corporate advancement.