1. To sell the required number of vehicles as per your target while maximising the profit on each unit sold, and working with Al Ghandi Auto’s sales processes and methods.
2. To ensure that all customers are informed of and shown all available options, extras, accessories, extended warranties and other value added products, as and when available, including Al Ghandi’s exclusive money back satisfaction guarantee.
3. Ensure that every customer is offered a test drive.
4. To ensure that all customers are properly qualified in respect of methods of vehicle funding, and are referred to the Finance and Insurance Manager.
5. To strive to delight customers and work towards achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction and are “Completely Satisfied”
6. To proactively seek and secure repeat and additional vehicle sales using prospecting, follow-up, referral and other available methods.
7. To update the dealership’s records with customer information to ensure that the CRM database is fully and accurately maintained.
8. Offer a trade-in valuation to every customer through the Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Team 9. To enhance the reputation of Al Ghandi Automotive Group at every opportunity when interacting with others. Interaction and Reporting ·
Directly Responsible To: Assistant Manager.
· Relationships With: Showroom Accountant and Cashiers, other Sales Consultants, Finance and Insurance Manager, Accessory Salesman, Fleet Sales Executives, Fleet Sales Manager, Sales Admin Assistants, Office Attendants, Delivery Coordinators, Drivers, suppliers and representatives.